Saturday, December 30, 2006

Mischief and magic

Does any one read these blogs? I allowed a friend to post an entry for me on this blog in a mischievous mood one day, simply to see if it would provoke any responses. Evidently, no one saw it, no one read it... What an extraordinary world this is! Countless words spilling out into the internet by people who feel compelled for one reason or another to share their thoughts and emotions with total strangers.

Perhaps I shall write a novel here. I wonder if any one at all would read it. When I was in my teens, I wrote a novel chapter by chapter. All my friends and acquaintances not only read it but awaited the next chapter with some excitement. I was shocked to realise I had that power. Why did I allow it to go dormant for years? Surely I can create a novel that will beguile and enchant... Shall I put it to the test?

1 comment:

Shadowlight said...

hi, I'm new to blogging, just put up a first blog. I am astonished how many blogs you have! Haven't started posting but my profile is up, user name Shadowlight. I found you by searching shamanism. I am also a witch, history buff and avid reader/writer. Just thought I'd let you know someone was reading.